"Mikey" is the second of my pet portraits. This little fellow recently passed away. I have known his owner for many years and she, of course, is quite devastated with his passing away. I would rather paint these pets in a more formal manner without the distraction of backgrounds of any sort. The viewer can enjoy and appreciate more the personality of the pet.
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Bella"
This is the finished portrait of "Bella", a blue nosed Pit Bull. She was the beloved and loving pet of one of my High School stud...
-
"Cooper" was a rescue dog that belonged to a classmate in the Idaho Springs, Colorado school district. Reed Malleck posted a photo...
-
I have finished this portrait of a very beautiful Dachshund. His name is "Bullet." This is painted in oils on a 16"x20"...
-
Knowing that pets are so much a part of our families and losing one is a traumatic event, I have decided to put my artistic talents to purpo...

No comments:
Post a Comment